SJRA proudly recruits and employs resourceful, talented individuals who strive to meet our mission to:
- plan for and develop adequate and reliable long-term water supplies
- treat and distribute safe drinking water
- provide regional wastewater treatment services
- deliver raw water for municipal, industrial, and agricultural use
- monitor and protect source water quality
- ensure safe, dependable reservoir operations
- educate the public about water conservation and water resources
Our Applicant System will be unavailable April 23rd – 26th. In the meantime, if you would like to apply, please email your resume & cover letter to HR@sjra.net. Otherwise, you may return to our website to apply online on April 27th.
SJRA is competitive in its pay structure and annually adjusts the pay structure for market equivalency. SJRA provides a comprehensive benefit program. Full-time employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following 30 days of hire date. Among the benefits offered are:
- retirement plan
- employer paid life insurance
- voluntary life and AD&D
- paid vacation
- paid sick leave
- employee assistance program
- other employer sponsored benefits
SJRA is an equal opportunity employer and actively promotes a healthy, drug-free work environment. SJRA reserves the right to change, amend, or cancel any benefits, with or without notice.
Help us develop, conserve, and protect the water resources of the San Jacinto River watershed.