Pursuant to Section V, Letter A of the San Jacinto River Authority Rules and Regulations:
No person shall:
- Operate a boat livery,marina, pier, wharf,floating boathouse, dock or other installation;
- Operate any vessel or vessels as a part of a commercial venture, or
- Otherwise engage in any commercial operations on the Reservoir or on lands owned or controlled by the Authority without first entering into a written contract approved by the Authority’s Board of Directors and paying to the Authority the consideration specified in such contract.
Please submit the following documents to the San Jacinto River Authority permitting office for approval prior to exercising any commercial operations on the Lake Conroe Reservoir:
- Applicant must complete the Commercial application as thoroughly as possible (Please contact our Customer Service Department regarding the Commercial Operations Application)
- General Liability Certificate of Insurance (Contact permitting office for further information)
- List of all TX numbers for vessels if applicable
- A set of plans (drawn to scale) and specifications of the structures location and measurements if applicable
If application and documents are in order, and all other requirements have been met, an invoice will be forwarded to the customer. Upon receipt of the prescribed fee, a license will be issued to the customer for commercial operations on the Lake Conroe Reservoir.
* No changes may be made to a commercial license without prior authorization from the San Jacinto River Authority